Monday, April 11, 2016

SCMS Names

Hello, readers!

One of the reasons I've been posting less is because I was on a business trip with my day job! I attended the Society for Cinema and Media Studies Conference in Atlanta this past week, and enjoyed the city/events so much!


Being the kind of person who would have fun reading the phone book, I came across a bunch of cool first names I hadn't seen before (or had seen only rarely). This is more a fun personal find, but check these out to see if you find a new fave!

Agata
Agnieszka
Alfio
Alyxandra
Aurore
Aviva
Baerbel
Caetlin
Chvonne
Cortland
Dijana
Eirik
Eszter
Evangelos
Ewelina
Ghislain
Graeme
Graig
Haidee
Ingo
Isra
Janina
Jentery
Jessalynn
Kaarina
Kalling
Kathaleen
Kester
Koel
Konstantinos
Ksenia
Leora
Luisela
Maile
Oksana
Philana
Raisa
Ralina
Rea
Rembert
Sabah
Shilyh
Snowden
Whitten
Vinzenz
Yeidy
Zabet
Zdenko

Tell me your favorites in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment