Friday, December 11, 2015

IKEA Names

Good morning, readers!

My coworker sent me this master sheet of what IKEA product names really mean - for those of us who don't understand Swedish. I was surprised to see so many first names on the list, so I'm sharing my findings with you!


Here's the link, for any curious IKEA fans: The IKEA Dictionary

Agne
Aina
Alex
Alve
Alvine
Amalia
Andrea
Andy
Anita
Anja
Annamoa
Anssi
Antonius
Arvinn
Beata
Benjamin
Benno
Berit
Bernhard
Berta
Bertil
Bibbi
Billy
Bosse
Börje
Cecilia
Cyril
Dave
Ditte
Dragan
Edgar
Edit
Elias
Elisabet
Elly
Erik
Erling
Evabritt
Evert
Fabian
Felicia
Fialena
Franklin
Fredrik
Fredrika
Gilbert
Gilda
Glenn
Goliat
Gorm
Gregor
Gunilla
Gunvor
Gustav
Hannes
Harry
Hedda
Helmer
Herman
Hjördis
Hugo
Hulda
Indira
Inez
Ingemar
Inger
Ingolf
Iris
Irja
Irma
Ivar

After starting this list, I realized how many names there really are! So I'll continue with the list next Friday, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment