Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The X-Names

Hi, readers!

While playing around with my new name database, I've discovered names I've never heard of - but names that at least 5 parents absolutely loved. So, to focus on less-used names, here are the unique X-names I've come across!


Criteria - must start with X, must be between 5 and 10 babies born in 2014 with the name in the US!

Female names

Xanthe
Xochil
Xuan
Xianna
Xiara
Xandrea
Xcaret
Xareni
Xya
Xavianna
Xiadani
Xariah
Xitllali
Xiclali
Xara
Xiamara
Xolani
Xaniya
Xinyi
Xola
Xariyah
Xaniyah
Xylie
Xinyan
Xaylee
Xzariah
Xinyue
Xi
Xinran
Xareny
Xaylie
Xea
Xeniyah
Xinrui
Xyliana
Ximena

Male names

Xaver
Xylon
Xavious
Xxavier
Xaivier
Xavyer
Xzavien
Xzavyer
Xiang
Xayvier
Xzayvion
Xandar
Xylan
Xyon
Xaeden
Xiomar
Xain
Xayne
Xavy
Xyaire
Xaine
Xzayden
Xaniel
Xadyn
Xzaiden
Xaylen

My favorites from the girls' list include: Xanthe ("golden"), Xara, and Ximena ("listener"). My favorites on the boys' side include: Xiomar, Xavy, and Xylon ("forest"). 

Which are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment